hors cursus students (en)
The pôle Aliénor provides personalised programmes and courses on demand.
- Claire Michon, internation relations manager firstname.lastname@example.org (+33) 5 49 60 59 52
This programme components are defined according to the student's wishes and the effective planning of the semester. They may content modules from the DNSPM / licence programme, from the DE programme (pedagogy), as well as sessions from the continuous professional development departement.
Those courses don't deliver ECTS-credits.
If you are interested, please contact the international coordinator of the pôle Aliénor to prepare the application.
Claire Michon: email@example.com
Application procedures and Visa information
Which procedure you follow to enter a French institution depends on your nationality, the country in which you reside, and your educational plans.
- European students don't need a visa. The admission procedures are simple.
- Non-European citizen need to inform about the right procedure, on the Campus France website
Please note that non-European residents must contact pôle Aliénor by January 10 for the next academic year.
Recommended language skills: A2. No certificate is required for admission.
The instrumental or chamber music lessons may be given in English or Spanish, but most of the courses will be given in French.
Students who need extra French language classes, can contact the Centre Français Langue Étrangère.
The language classes are the responsability of the student, and will not be financed by pôle Aliénor, nor by the University.
- Motivation letter
- Student application form "Hors cursus student"
- Curriculum vitae
- Audio-recording (15 to 20 minutes)
- Application form - contact pôle Aliénor before sending your application form: firstname.lastname@example.org
The tuition fee depends on the programme chosen. An estimate will be sent according to the study components.